12-Month teacher training & mentorship Overview
THANK YOU for enrolling in the S•R Education Teacher Training & Mentorship Program. Teacher Training is a 12-month mentorship designed to refine and develop your skills as an educator. Lead exclusively by Sally Rogerson, the course provides private coaching sessions and year-round education.
The full and detailed break down of the classes will be sent to you prior to class. This will include a list of the haircuts that need to be studied prior to each class. We will be using theWomen’s Comprehensive Cutting Program as a vehicle to practice our Teacher Training skills, so a thorough understanding of the material is encouraged.
COURSE PREREQUISITE: 2-Day Women’s Foundations of Cutting Class (Special $350 rate when purchased as a bundle with Teacher Training)
- Lead exclusively by Sally Rogerson
- Monthly 30-Minute Private Coaching Sessions
- 6 Monthly Facetime/Skype Homework Assignments
- (3) 3-Day Training Course (schedule below)
- Access to Sally's Theory Lessons
- Online Classroom Access
THE ART OF TEACHING
- How to teach and active teaching
- How to simplify
- Correct verbiage and technical explanations
- How to demonstrate
- How to connect with an audience and individual
- How to present a haircut
- How to present a theory lecture
- Monthly Facetime/Skype Assignments (6 total)
- JUN 19-21, 2018: Keune Academy in Atlanta, GA
- OCT 2018: Scottsdale, AZ
- FEB 2019: Scottsdale, AZ
- Before arriving to class, study all haircuts in the Women’s Comprehensive Cutting Program
BRING TO CLASS
- Cutting Combs
- Sectioning Clips
- Flat Backed Brush (Denman/Vess Type)
- Medium and Large Sized Round Brush
- Water Spray
- Hair Dryer
- Notebook and Pens/Pencils
- Comprehensive Cutting Manual
PROVIDED IN CLASS
- Mannequin Heads
- Coffee and Refreshments
- Good Vibes
There will be some retail available in the classroom for anything you are missing. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes as you will be on your feet the majority of the time.
If you have selected the 12-Month Payment Plan your first payment will begin May 1, 2018.
Thank you again and see you soon!