Class info & DOWNLOADS
3-Day Women's Comprehensive Cutting Class
Learn the S•R Comprehensive Cutting Program in a three-day class developed and lead by Sally Rogerson.
- 10 Modern salon haircuts: long, medium and short hair lengths.
- Simplifying technique for efficient, modern salon cutting.
- Practical, hands-on approach. Each cut is explained through brief theory and demonstration, followed by everyone cutting on provided doll heads.
- Small student to teacher ratio for personalized and attentive training.
Areas of Learning
- Bone structure
- Over-direction, elevation & tension
- Long, medium & short hair lengths
Class Schedule • What to Bring • What to Expect
ABOUT SALLY ROGERSON
Sally Rogerson's passion for fashion, music and art culminated in a natural path to her career in hairdressing. After joining Vidal Sassoon at the age of 16 and working her way through the company, Sally earned the role of creative director at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, London. Ten years later Sally moved onto senior creative director at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, Los Angeles.
During Sally's twenty years with Vidal Sassoon, she worked as a platform artist; created trends in editorial shoots and acted as an international brand ambassador. Her years as a mentor and educator have helped inspire and develop legions of influential hairdressers who continue to value education and gain respect in their craft.
As the founder and creative director of S•R Education, Sally is passionate about designing programs and classes that speak to the unique needs of salons, stylists and cosmetology schools. S•R Education believes in high-quality, modern and relevant hair education through a personalized and hands-on approach.